6.14.2012

Bureau of Drawers Quarterly

by The General

Hi World! I know that none of the Bad Genious has posted here in something like 4 years, but I thought I'd take a moment to promote a project that I've been involved with recently. Over the last several years, I've been part of a collective of Seattle based illustrators, know as the Bureau of Drawers. Recently, our group has been producing a free, quarterly digital anthology titled -imaginatively- Bureau of Drawers Quarterly.

A little over two weeks ago, we released Volume B. I definitely urge you all to check it out. There's a great variety of work, both comics and illustrations, from some amazing Seattle-based illustrators plus, as I've mentioned, it's 100% Free! To help whet your appetite, here's the cover, and one page from my contribution:





So, please, check it out and download the rest of the Anthology HERE.

And, if you like it, or would just rather read them chronologically, Volume A can be found HERE.

Enjoy! And, thanks!

Nothing to see here, move along.

1 comment: